Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Crop Inspiration!!!


My Scraps and More had it's first crop this past weekend and I am so happy that so many of you came and participated!! Despite my internet being down most of Saturday and the medical crisis happening in my family, the Design Team kept the crop going! I am so thankful for all of you the stuck with it and, most of all, for your understanding and prayers!! It is not too late to get into the game. All challenge layouts are due by midnight, May 25th, so get to scrapping girls!!



My Scraps Got Talent contest starts next Friday!! This is an 8 week contest full of challenges, games and fun!! Please visit the message board here for more information and to get yourself signed up!!
I am going to leave you with a few of the inspiring layouts from the crop. Please visit the gallery and see more awesome creations!!




















































No comments :

Post a Comment