Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New products now in stock!!







Jillibean soup's Watermelon Gazpacho collection and echo park paper Splash collection are now in stock at the My Scraps store!! These are both the cutest lines! I know you will want to get your hands on them! If you order them soon, you will have them just in time to play with them for our sketch crop coming up this weekend! The crop will start on Friday morning! Please visit the forum for {pre} crop games and challenges already posted!! It is going to be fun and some people are going to win some great prizes...it could be you!!

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....I accidently deleted my post! Doh..I'm still new at this commenting thing...

    Tammi I'm in love with these!! Too bad I'm going to miss the crop this weekend, graduation party and my mom's birthday, but I'm sure you ladies will have fun! I might just have to put in another order with all the cute new stuff you've been posting about!

    ReplyDelete