Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"put me in Coach...

...I'm ready to play!" Do any of you remember this song? I am sure that I am dating myself here but everytime I read those lines, that song goes through my head! It is my turn for the sketch in our Scrap it to Win it contest on the message board! This is the layout that I created using the new "Making the Team" collection from Bella Blvd. Can I just say L O V E it!!! If any of you have played with this line yet, I would love to see. Link me up will ya!






Today is all about birthday shopping for my son Connor, who turns 10 next week. He is a BIG pokemon fan. I wish I still had my oldest son's pokemon stuff from about 10 years ago. Anyone have any vinetage pokemon stuff they want to get rid of? I would be interested!!!






Have a great hump day all, hopefully spending some time in your scrap space!!

2 comments :