Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sketch #13 and a special announcement!

Hi All! I said that I would be back this morning with the sketch but life got in the way and I am just now making it to my computer...sorry! but here is todays sketch...



and this is what I came up with using some fun MME Lime Twist papers...





I also have a special announcement along with the sketch this week! My Scraps & More is holding a Guest Designer call for January!! Here is all the details...




January Guest Design Team Member

We are looking for one special person to be our guest design team member in January! My Scraps & More is a very friendly community of scrappers, sharing the love for this hobby together! The chosen person will receive a paper pack worth over $20 to create with as part of the Design Team reveal for the month. As part of the team, this person will be reponsible for hosting a challenge and posting the QOTD once a week during their month long team. If this is something you would like to do, applying is easy! First, become an active member of our message board (if you aren't already) and get chatty so that we can all get to know you! Second, upload some of your favorite recent layouts in our gallery (you need to register for the gallery seperately) so we can "oohhh" and "aawww" over your creations. And third, create a new layout based on the sketch provided and upload it to the January Guest Design Team layout in the gallery! Easy Peasy right!?! Please attach your layout and email the following to me at
info@myscrapsandmore.com . The deadline to apply is December 10th.

Name:
user name on board:
email:
mailing address:
phone:
Why would you like to be a guest designer for My Scraps?


I look forward to meeting so many new scrappers and being inspired by your creations!!



What do you think?? Is it something you may be interested in?? If so, send me an email soon!



I am heading to the beach for a fun scrappy getaway with some girlfriends! Hope your weekend is as nice!

4 comments :

  1. Sounds great! I might just try out! THANKS for the oppurtunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent mine via email and posted in the gallery on the site. great opportunity to share at a great site

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is my link to my blog... great sketch to work with.. good luck everyone.
    http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-scraps-and-more-guest-dt-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch! So much fun!
    http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2011/11/lots-more-pages.html

    ReplyDelete