Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bo Bunny On the Go

On the Go is how I live my life so when I received these Bo Bunny papers for my first DT assignment, I knew I could easily put them to use! I love the bright palette of these papers! The orange and blue just screamed summer to me. If you are familiar with this line, you know that the 'A' side is more cutesy with a transportation motif. Very cute stuff indeed but way out of my comfort zone for scrapping. So, I used primarily the 'B' side of the papers which is much more versatile.

Here are two of the pages I made using this line. I have a few more as well loaded in the gallery.





Be sure to go check out this line in the store...it really is a must for those spring break and upcoming summer/beach photos!

--Aubree

3 comments :

  1. cute pages Aubree! I love all of the circles in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the combo of the paint and punched circles. great job with this collection!

    ReplyDelete