Friday, May 18, 2012

I Spy with My Mind's Eye

Good Morning! Yesterday was my last day of school - I teach a class of two year olds (who have all turned three now) - and I am a bit sad. But I plan to spend the next two weeks until my girls are out of school scrapping, cleaning and organizing closets (thank you Pinterest for the inspiration!), and running from talent shows to reward shows to water days and back again!
I have been doing a bit of scrapping with the My Mind's Eye papers Tammi sent us. They were perfect for the pictures from Amory's birthday party as well as a quick card!

 
 
 

Next Friday I will share with you some altered projects that I did using the Mind's Eye papers. They were perfect for a certain little girl's room who loves butterflies, purple and pink, and sparkle!

Thank you for stopping by!
Kristin

Posted by Picasa

1 comment :

  1. LOTS of great inspiration from the design team this month! :)
    I just looked over the last few posts and everything is great!

    ReplyDelete