Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May Design Team Reveal

Hello and happy Wednesday!
Lisa here today to reveal my design team projects for May. This month Tammi sent us one of my favorite manufacturers, My Minds Eye. The line is called Lime Twist. These papers and embellishments are so fun and perfect for any kind of pages and cards! Tammi even has this line on sale!
Here are my layouts:


Here is a close-up of a new handmade flower I tried. I also used some scraps of paper I had trimmed off the journaling card, after I cut the scallops for the journaling card these cut away pieces curled and I had an AHAHa moment and decided to use them by my flower. Love the look and I recycled at the same time! You can find the tutorial HERE.



And I also made a card for my Mom, her birthday is in August:

We have the Mother May I Crop going on right now on the message board and you still have time to play. Would love to see your work in the gallery!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!

~~~Lisa~~~

4 comments :

  1. Lisa your projects totally ROCK! Gonna have to check your flower tutorial out cuz I LOVE the look! Wasn't that Lime Twist fun to work with? My Mind's Eye ROCKS and so does Tammi for sending us such fun paper to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Really love the baseball one, never get enough sports ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work, Lisa! Great layouts and a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome work Lisa, love your style!

    ReplyDelete