Friday, June 15, 2012

Kristin's Design Team Reveal

This month the design team was sent Fancy Pants Summer Soul collection. I had alot fun creating with this line. It is not just for beach and pool pictures, I was able to create quite a few Easter pages too!
Something is unusual in these first two layouts, do you see it? I do - I am IN the pictures!
 
I used: Mirage paper, Ocean Waves paper, Summer Soul Strips paper, Summer Soul alphas, October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers

For this next layout I used a few things in the line but cut them apart and used them in a different way.
I used the small surfboards from the Summer Soul Strips paper as banner flags under my photo. A fun technique that gives the surfboards a new purpose!
I used the "At The Beach" card on the Summer Soul Cards differently too by cutting it apart. I punched "at" and "the" out with my starburst punch and placed in my title along with the rest of the card.
Don't forget to make a collection yours - make it work for you!

The next layout celebrates the sweet love of my husband for his girls. Amory and Priscilla are both Daddy's girls - they certainly have him wrapped around their fingers!
Father's Day is this weekend - June 17th - have you made a page celebrating the love of a father and his children lately?
 
I used: Ocean Waves paper, Beach Towel paper, Sandcastle paper, Scuba paper, Summer Soul Strips

And with the scraps - a card to say thank you for stopping by!
 

Have a blessed day,
Kristin

Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment