Sunday, July 29, 2012

Glitter, Glitter, and more Glitter

Good Morning ladies! Wendy here!

We all know that being ladies it's so hard to pass up shiny, sparkly, glittery things.
I know it's the first thing to catch my eye whenever I go out.
But how about on your scrapbook pages? Do you tend to use lots of shiny things?
I love playing with glitter and Stickles, I just can't believe how much of it ends up everywhere else. My hubby just asked me yesterday why his mouse pad was covered in glitter....ummmm...I don't know...lol.

I hope you are still hanging around playing along with the "Got Talent II" challenges. Challenge #6 has been posted, and of course, it has to do with all the glitters.

Here is the page I posted for the challenge using a glittered title card from My Mind's Eye and then tracing everything in Stickles:

And since I couldn't get enough of it, I made another page using Authentique papers, glittered alphas and more glitter and Stickles.
It's fun to see how just a little bit of sparkle can change the whole look of your pages and make them stand out.

Don't forget to stop by the store and check out the pre-order section for the newest Glitter papers from My Mind's Eye...I can't wait!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment