Friday, July 13, 2012

I Need Sunshine!

It has been raining - not a drizzle, a sprinkle or a mist- but raining with thunder and lightning for seven days. I am so over it! The only good thing is you have to stay inside and get your scrap on! Amory has been making cards for everyone to spread a little sunshine and I have chosen this yellow inspired layout to spread sunshine this way!
This layout I made using this sketch from Lucy Chesna from My Sketch World. Sketches are my go to - I always start a layout with a sketch - it helps me organize my thoughts!
Speaking of sketches have you checked out the Got Talent II challenges in the forum? Each Friday a sketch with a challenging twist is posted. On Tuesdays a mini challenge is offered! Go check it!
 I used several different October Afternoon collections - all the colors seemed to work so well together!
Corn Eating Champ
 
From the My Scraps and More Store -

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Kristin 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment :