Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boys Collection - Girls Allowed!

I was very excited to hear that we were getting  to play with the new mini kits from Echo Park - and even more excited to get the Boys Collection! Of course with 4 boys of my own - it is what I scrap the most and I loved the colors in this paper! But I think my favorite thing about these kits is the value - I got 4 LOs and a project made with the kit and still have enough scraps left to make several cards. They are a great bargain and what's best - I came, I played, I used the whole kit and I won't be hoarding a ton of extra pieces that I may or may not go back and use. Here are a couple of the LOs I created!



Of course we can't leave out the girls! When I was little I hated pink - blue was my favorite color! So in honor of all the little girls who are not in to "girly colors" and scrappy moms who want something different for their cutey pies - I made this LO. These colors were a perfect match for my bluebonnet pics (or for just about any outdoor photo!)


And last but not least I wanted to share a small project with you. I used some of my scraps to create this dry erase To-Do list for my frig using a magnetic acrylic frame - perfect for leaving notes for the boys!

Make sure and check out all the Mini Kits available in the My Scraps and More store - there is something for everyone! Have a great week!

~~~~~Tammy~~~~~



1 comment :