Thursday, August 30, 2012

For the last time ...


Good evening! This is my last post as a design team member on the blog  :(. It has been a wonderful term on the design team - Tammi is so generous, the team is so supportive, and My Scraps and More is just wonderful!
I will be heading back to teach my classroom of two year olds next week so my life is about to get busy! But it is only two days a week so I will have time for my room mom responsibilities, my scrapping for others and volunteering at church.
I wanted to show you the last two cards I made with the Echo Park Birthday Boy Mini Theme Kit. I wanted to increase the amount of boy birthday cards in my stash and had a fun time making cards with a combination of scraps of paper left over from layouts, the journaling
 cards, and stickers in the kit.



Thank you again Tammi and My Scraps and More for a wonderful time as a designer!

***Kristin***
Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment