Sunday, September 2, 2012

For the Record 2

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Missy here with my first blog post as a returning DT member.  I am so excited to be on this awesome team.  Everyone here is so sweet, and their projects are so fun & inspiring.

I'm sharing a layout I created using Echo Park's For the Record 2 {Documented} line.  I knew I would love it when I saw it in the My Scraps store, but I had no idea I'd fall completely head over heels for it!  It is an amazing line...I really want to get cracking on more pages with it already!  I love that these papers are full of fun sayings that are great for titles.




You can get this awesome collection in the My Scraps and More store, along with so many other great lines!

Have a great day, and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Missy :)

2 comments :