Friday, October 26, 2012

Acorn Ave by Crate Paper

Audrey here!  Hope you are still playing along with our crop challenges until the 28th!

One of my latest purchases from the My Scraps & More store was the Acorn Ave. line by Crate Paper.  I am a huge Crate Paper fan!  I love all the fall elements in this collection, yet the papers are not themey, so you can use them for anything!  But I still used them for some photos of my daughter playing in the leaves!  :)


I did a bit of a watercolor wash and then inked though a hexagon stencil.  I die cut the large tree with my Cricut and traced some leaf shapes with a black pen.


I layered lots of the chipboard pieces and stickers here...



I also bought On Trend from Crate Paper and Sleigh Ride, too!!!  I am loving all these new Crate releases!

2 comments :