Sunday, November 18, 2012

Missy's Sugarplums Reveal

Today is the final reveal day for the new My Scraps Monthly Kits!  Missy here to share with you what I created using the Sugarplums kit.  It's so full of fun & bright papers!  I made four pages, but I'm only sharing three with you here.  The fourth one will come later :)

First up is one I created using photos from two years ago.  My youngest had just started walking. One of the papers in the kit is full of fun Christmas sayings, and I knew that I wanted to use "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" as my title.  However, we live in Florida, and there is no such thing as a "winter wonderland"...haha!  So I added my own flair to change up the title.


Next up is a page featuring pictures of my youngest not giving two cares that she's meeting Santa!  She wasn't interested in him at all.  He came to visit her school, and I was there to help out that day.  I used a lot of the cute Crate Paper tags & journaling blocks for this one, as well as some of the Crate Paper border strips.


My third page is of a photo of all of us with Santa from 2010.  Both girls wanted nothing to do with him...so hubby and I wound up being in the photo with them.  We weren't planning on being in the picture, so we didn't dress the part at all...but it wound up being a funny memory.  I know it's hard to see, but the looks on both of their faces are priceless!  This page is a mix of Crate Paper & Echo Park.


I can't wait to share my fourth page!  If you like what you've seen over the past week, you can order either of the two featured kits (Sugarplums or Classic Christmas) from the store right HERE!  Very reasonable prices for some awesome scrappy goodness :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Missy :)

3 comments :

  1. oh my gosh wonderful work and love all your layers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your take on the titles..TOO CUTE!
    Lots of lovey layers too- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete