Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wendi's Reveal Kit #1 Sugarplums

Hello and good morning.

In case you didn't hear, Tammi is putting together kits sold in the My Scraps & More store and I am sharing with you some layouts that I created with the Sugarplum kit. I am soooo in LOVE with this kit, not just because I got to work with it, but because the color and patterns mixed together are so fun and easy to use, and the kit just flows so smoothly together.

Up first is a layout of my kids in their Christmas pajamas, which is a Christmas Eve tradition to open one present the night before, and it's always new Christmas pjs. So each year I take a photo of the kids by the Christmas tree in them.
I added machine sewing around the outline of the green stared paper. I also cut out some arrows to accent the die cut, and just used a Sharpie pen to make them stand out a bit.
In the kit there are the cutest set of Thickers that match perfect with the papers. The flags are also included in the kit and the perfect embellishment to add on a project.
I also circle punches some of the stars and used pop dots to add some dimension to the page:

For my second layout, I used some of the more non traditional papers for the background. I love using something that is not always expected on Christmas pages.
I layered the side with different strips of paper and sticker strips from the Crate borders sheet, and then just used my border punch.
Also the kit comes with TWO sets of alphas, some Thickers and some October Afternoon alphas!!!! how cool is that???
This kit is amazing!!!! you have to check out the store.. I also created one more page and two cards with this kit, which I will share later!!!! yup, this kit is packed to the brim with wonderful product!!!

Have a wonderful day,

6 comments :

  1. Wow - these layouts are beautiful!! I love this gorgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy- great job. LOVE, LOVE all the little details like the cut arrows, punched circles and the layered border strips. Love it! Thanks for sharing...these kits look amazing!

    ReplyDelete