Friday, December 21, 2012

A way to honor the victims of Sandy Hook...

Like many of you, I am devastated by the events that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary school last Friday. I have been trying to figure out a way to help and this morning was instantly drawn after reading this blog post. Perhaps you will want to help as well. Crafters are very giving people and this seems like such a simple, yet perfect, way we can give to that community. I am planning on donating the Santa Sacks that I have left in stock but also am going to make more. If you wish to donate one in your name you can do so here. In the comment section simply state that you wish to donate this to honor the victims of Sandy Hook.  Please know that I am not profiting from these Santa Sacks in any way whatsoever. The boxes are filled with paper and embellishment that are way below wholesale costs. This is just an easy way if you don't have a stash of your own.

God Bless

1 comment :

  1. wonderful suggestion Tammi. I called Starbucs and had some coffee delivered to the police department for all those hours they have spent investigatig the crime.

    ReplyDelete