Sunday, December 16, 2012

Missy's January Kit Reveal

Hey  there, scrappy friends!

Missy here today to share a few projects I created using the January Kit "You Are My...Happy." I have to say that I really love this kit!  The colors are just gorgeous...the blues, yellows & greys really look great together.  I had lots of fun creating these pages!

This page was easy to throw together.  I just created strips from several of the patterned papers and added them to the top and bottom.  My arrows are the negative cuts from another arrow shape on one of my other pages.  I loved the way they looked, so I didn't want to waste them.  I love the folder tabs that are included in the kit...the good thing is that you can cut them and only use one tab at a time and you still have one of the same left over to use again :)


I created this page on Kraft cardstock to show how great these papers play off of any neutral background.  I used a chevron stamp from my stash & some inks to dirty up my background a little.  I really love the journaling spots paper...lots of places for storytelling.  And don't forget about the washi tape...love that!


I love this page...I don't scrap photos of just me and my husband often.  I've only done a few in my scrappy life, and every time I do, I wonder why I don't do it more often.  It's fun to break away from the kids once in a while and focus on us.  This page is based on an exclusive sketch that is included in this kit.  I added the flower, brad & button from my stash. 


If you like what you see, you can purchase this kit right HERE in the My Scraps store.  Use the code MISSY20 and get 20% off!  Sounds like a great Christmas gift to yourself or for a scrappy friend :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Missy :)

5 comments :

  1. Oh! Missy! Awesome layouts! Thanks for always inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That first layout looks so much like mine with the same range it's uncanny =) http://startingtoscrap.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/december-paper-stories-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful fun pages!!! LOVE your use of color!!! gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts- inspiration GALORE! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete