Friday, January 11, 2013

Breakfast in Bed anyone???

Another Friday and another sketch today on the My Scraps & More Sketch blog!  I usually tend to stray a bit from sketches, but this one I mostly stuck with the design.



I used my die cutting machine to cut out a hexagon background and then added some paper behind it.I toned down the background paper by giving it a white wash, and stuck to just a few clusters of embellies here and there!



To see the original sketch, and to get a chance at this month's prize, head on over to The My Scraps & More Sketch Blog!  Also be sure to leave the DT some love!  Their creations are fantastic (as usual)!


5 comments :

  1. I really love how the black and white pieces set off that color. What a great layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pop of color against the black/white- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! Love this Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one. Just finished mine and loaded. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete