Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine cards galore!!

Tracy here to give you my solution to the mountain of kids Valentines cards.  What do you do with all those little cards they come home with.  Do you let them keep them, toss them after a while, save them, or scrap them.  Well a few years ago I was in the toss category.  They got to enjoy them for awhile and when the novelty wore off they went into the trash.  

Then a few years ago I did a challenge that wanted you to do a page without photos and we still happened to have the stack of my sons Valentines cards so I created a page of Valentines cards.  I loved it so much I started doing this every year with the cards they bring home.  I think it will be interesting to see down the road what characters were popular during that year.  This year I'm really on top of things and I've already scrapped both of my little ones Valentines cards so I could share them with you.  I used Crate Papers Fourteen collection to accent the cards.





6 comments :