Thursday, April 4, 2013

Keeping it Simple

I will be the first to admit that sometimes I'm in love with the gaudy.  It seems like I cannot get enough stuff on my LO.  The fatter it is the better.  So I do struggle with the simple.  When a paper comes out that has a large design to it I tend to put it aside because I don't want to cover the design but I want to add layers and layers to it.  This time I decided I was going to let the paper shine.


This is a piece from Fancy Pants Swagger line.  Other than the few little strips I only used 1 piece of paper and some paint for this page.  I stared at it for a long time and decided it really did not need anything else.This is the original piece of paper.


*****Tracy*****

3 comments :

  1. Wow Tracy--something so simple has such a huge impact--I love your simplicity girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem as you! Papers with a design meant to show are on my hard to work with list! But I love them just the same-instead of using them I tend to "hoard" them!! Great post! Thank you for your thoughts and your inspiring LO!

    ReplyDelete