Friday, May 10, 2013

Can't have a rainbow without the rain!

I just LOVED this piece of paper from Echo Park's "Sweet Girl" collection, but I was having a hard time figuring out how to use such a big, bold print.



My initial thought was to cut it up into smaller "rainbows" but instead, I just trimmed off about a 4" piece from the top, and used it on my page like this:


I mixed it up with some other American Crafts papers that I had, and tried to keep the rest of the design simple.  I also used the grey on the bottom of the page to make the rainbow stand out more on top!

I am so inspired this time of year to use rainbow prints and clouds and sunshines!!!  There are lots of great new products in the store that have these things!  Check out all the "newest arrivals"!


6 comments :

  1. Love what you did with that rainbow paper! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sheet of paper and love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used this beautiful rainbow paper! I have it and wasn't sure what to do until now. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used that gorgeous paper!!!! I struggle with super busy papers too, but you rocked it :)

    ReplyDelete