Saturday, June 22, 2013

She Makes Me Happy

Hey there, friends!  Missy here on this fine Saturday to share a page with you :)  This page was created for this week's {LIFT} challenge over on our boards.  One of our amazing members, mmgallant, created a page that was so gorgeous that I just had to choose it as our inspiration.  I pulled out the Everyday Eclectic line from Echo Park and tried to recreate her layout as closely as possible.  I loved every single detail about it.  I love splattering ink and adding stamping here and there, so this one was super fun for me to create!

You simply must visit mmgallant's gallery...and then you should join us on the boards :)

You can find tons of Echo Park goodness in our store HERE...check it out!  

Thanks so much for taking a peek today....have a great weekend!

Missy :)

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love all those strips of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Beautiful...love it You did an awesome job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that washi tape or just paper strips? Either way, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors with your b and w photo. Love all the random doodads too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the color on this. I also love how you used the strips of paper as the bg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page the colours are amazing well done x

    ReplyDelete