Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Capture

Hello and good morning...

Today I am sharing with you one of my FAVE new lines... Echo Park's Here & Now collection. The colors, and patterns just grabbed my attention instantly when it came out. I just adore it. I have really enjoyed the chalkboard aspect of the line, it's really playful. One thing that really stood out was the word CAPTURE and how often it was used. I think that we as scrapbookers, this is what we are trying to achieve, to capture memories with our photos and pages.

I actually used this line for a sports page of my daughter:
I actually used the word capture through out my layout:
I also fussy cut several of the elements out of the papers- the flowers and clouds and added them to the page:
and added a scallop border to create some movement at the center of the page:
Make sure to stop by the store and check out the Here and Now line.. it's pretty amazing...

Have a great day

3 comments :

  1. This is fantastic! Love all the details and layers and the photo is awesome. Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors against the kraft background. Really makes them stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page! Love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete