Saturday, July 13, 2013

Curtain Tornado {Echo Park}

You're probably thinking, "What in the world is a curtain tornado?"  Haha!  Well, the photos in this layout explain it all :)

It's Missy here today to share this fun page using Echo Park's All About a Boy line.  Except I used it with girl photos!  Yep, it's very versatile, and it helps that my girls aren't the princess type :)  I wanted to use a lot of layers...and I even threw in a piece of vellum as one of my layers.  I also used some gelatos to add some smudges of color here and there.  I also added some cute stickers from the collection, some washi tape, some stamps, a button and some red floss.


I stamped a picture of a camera onto vellum...I like the way it turned out.  Easy way to create an embellishment!  And I just feel like I HAVE to have a button on all my pages :)


I like the way the layers curl up at the end...I don't like for papers to lay flat for some reason.


More close-ups of the layers :)


Check out all the Echo Park goodies in the store HERE...lots to choose from!  

Thanks for taking a peek today...have a wonderful weekend!

Missy :)

6 comments :

  1. LOVE this! It's so fun and colorful!! Love the cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is adorable!! Love the "tornado" pics - these bright colors, curled edges and twine, and touches of paint look awesome for this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the layers on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! Of course, beautiful papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cute and I love the layers! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete