Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July!!!!  I hope you are enjoying the day celebrating America's birthday with your family.  We celebrate by relaxing.  We like to go over to my parents and spend the day swimming and grill up some hamburgers.  Sometimes we go see the fireworks and other times we pop them at home.  My kids are doing a good job in following in my footsteps and becoming little pyros when it comes to fireworks.

I thought with it being 4th of July it was only fitting to do a page about the 4th.  This is my son doing his share of lighting up the night.  I used Simple Stories 24/7 for this page.


****Tracy****

1 comment :

  1. Happy Independance Day! Love you LO and love that you spend today with your family and that you let your kids light sparklers and fireworks.

    ReplyDelete