Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello and good morning...

One of go to lines lately has been the Lily Bee Pinwheel line, it just works with everything!!! The colors and patterns are fun and great for ANY occasion.
I used some photos from Sydney's last birthday. I just LOVE the glasses she got and is wearing in the photo.
I added some misting splats in the background, and cut out some of the circle pies from the CartWheel paper and scattered them through out.
I also cut several of the wording bubbles from the Flip Flop paper and added them onto the page as embellies:
and then layered some pennants on the side:

Make sure to check out this line in the My Scraps store HERE.it's completely wonderful!!!! And if you haven't checked out Tammi's make over to the store, CHECK IT out!!!! it's super easy to find what you are looking for...

Have a great day

1 comment :