Friday, July 12, 2013

Kiddie Kayak

Every summer, we spend LOTS of time in the Finger Lakes and in the Thousand Islands.  Let me tell you how EXCITED I was when I saw Pebbles Lakeside collection!!  Most summer collections are beach related with surfboards and beach umbrellas, not "lake" related with canoes and docks.  I love love this collection! 

I used today's sketch on the My Scraps & More blog for this page.  Check it out HERE!




I used the water pattern paper as a guide for my machine stitched lines.  I created a large embelishment with the canoe sticker and some circles punched from patterned paper.

I used some "nautical" themed wood chips from Studio Calico and layered lots of the papers from the collection.   I used a few other wood patterned papers and stickers to create a visual triangle on the page.


You can find this collection HERE in the store!  Check it out!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE it!!! Super cute in every way. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with your beautiful layout! I love all the layering and the papers you used! I agree about loving this line - perfect for all our lake photos!!

    ReplyDelete