Friday, December 13, 2013

Play Date!

My daughter has been making some new friends at school this year, and we have had our first couple of playdates!

I love the colors in the Basic Grey RSVP collection.  Even though it is birthday themed, it was perfect for this fun "playtime" page!

I used today's sketch from the My Scraps & More sketch blog, HERE
!

I kept the page pretty simple.  I used some stickers for a small banner in the top corner.  I splattered some mists and some star stickers on the page to add movement.


The I popped some letter stickers up near my journaling with the girls' initials.  And I created a visual triangle with three large circle stickers, too.




Do you like using collections for themes other than what they were intended?  Then maybe you would like Tammi's Day 6 challenge on the 12 Days of Christmas going on at the Forums!  You have until January 5th to enter your projects!

Have a great weekend!

-Audrey

3 comments :

  1. Cute! Love the confetti stars and splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the stitching with the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love all the little details with pop-dotting and scattering the stars.

    ReplyDelete