Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love and 15 Years

Hello and good morning...

Well the Love is In the Air crop is in full swing over in the forum, with LOTS of cool challenges to play along with...

First up in a pinterest inspired challenge. I found this love PIN and wanted to use it for an inspiration challenge:

There's some much to use from it... the colors, the blocks, the word love, mixed alphas... the choice is yours. Here is what I came up with using Crate's Love Notes line:

I focused on the layered blocks and used ti for my title on the page, along with pulling some of the colors:


A second challenge I have going is a color challenge, I used these colors:


And created this page with the colors, using a mix of Lily Bee's papers for this:


 There are tons of cool challenge going on in the Love is in The Air crop... so check them out, it's still going on.....

Thanks soooo much for stopping by


8 comments :

  1. Very cool! I love that you can take inspiration from anywhere and have it inspire your layouts! They are very pretty by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blocked love word and the red, white and black colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenges and examples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the layouts are great. Love the photo in the first layout! Wish I were there! Cute pic of you and your husband on the second layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts and such great inspiration. I love the colors in the first layout and the pretty scallop. The blocked love is such a great idea! Cute photo and page on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you did both of these pages!

    ReplyDelete