Saturday, February 1, 2014

Member of the Month - February

Hey there, My Scraps Fans!  Missy here today to announce our awesome February Member of the Month.  She is an active member of the My Scraps forum and creates beautiful projects.  We love her dearly.  She is.....CELESTE BRODNIK!



My husband, Tom, and I moved to Fishers, Indiana from Newport Beach, California, in November 1992. We are allowed to share our home with our two feline kids, Saffron and Hailey. I am a part-time paralegal and part-time SAH(cat) mom. We recently purchased a summer/retirement home in Prince Edward Island, Canada. I am looking forward to spending some time there this summer.


I started scrapbooking in 1993 after seeing a co-worker’s Creative Memories album. After a few years of scrapping the “Creative Memories” way, I went over to the dark side and the rest, as they say, is history. Hardly a day goes by that I do not do something creative…some people may call me obsessed. I am honored to have been published in many magazines, including Scrapbooking & Beyond, Paper Creations, Crafts ‘n Things, Paper Crafts, CARDS, and Scrapbook Trends. 

One technique I really like is machine sewing. A card or layout just doesn’t seem finished without a little stitching. I have recently purchased a Silhouette Cameo and am enjoying cutting titles and images for my projects with this machine. It has become my new obsession. If you would like to see more of my work, please visit my (sometimes neglected) blog:  


Some things you might not know about me. 

1. I am a third generation native Californian. 
2. I like to cook almost as much as I like to scrapbook. If I could tear myself away from scrapping, I’d like to start a food blog. 
3. I went to High School in Laguna Beach, California. 
4. My husband and I met at work. I was his secretary.  
5. We do a lot of traveling and I do all the planning myself. Maybe I should call that another part-time job. 

Check out some of our favorite layouts designed by Celeste.  Aren't they gorgeous?


Thank you so much, Celeste, for letting us get to know you a little better and for sharing some of your beautiful creations!

We love having you at My Scraps and More!

9 comments :

  1. Celeste - always love seeing your creative layouts and cards, beautiful travel photos and those adorable cats. It's fun getting to know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congratulations Celeste . . . nice to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Celeste! Beautiful pages and card and it's nice to get to you know a little more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Celeste!!!!! love seeing all your work and learning more about ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Celeste's! I always love traveling the world with you through your pages. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work Celeste! Love your travel pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Celeste. It is so nice to get to know the member of the month a little better. Love seeing your work highlighted as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Celeste! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete