Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April's Member of The Month

Hello and good morning...

It's a new month... (no April foolin' ya)!!!! and we have a new member of the month from the My Scraps and More forum.....

This month we have chosen the lovely  Tabitha Tripplett AKA Tabitha {on the forums} as our member of the month... She's been a long time member in the forum, as well as playing along with our challenges, with our crops and the sketch blog...

Tabitha's Bio:

My name is Tabitha Triplett, I live in the small Texas town of Rice. I am mom to 3 boys ages 20, 16, and 15. Lucky to be married to a wonderful hard working man. I'm self employed and do photography on the side. I started scrapping in high school saving memorabilia and newspaper clippings, then discovered creative memories in 1996 and was hooked. I scrap traditional and digital. I love scrapbooking to capture memories and create something showing my personality, life, and memories for future generations.

And some of her FAVORITES:

My favorite techniques are distressing, misting, and using paint in various ways.
My favorite manufacturers are Simple Stories and BoBunny. 

You can check out her latest work on her blog at triplett06.blogspot.com

Some FUN facts about Tabitha:

Things you might now know about me...I have several tattoos (and plans for more), 16 years ago I started dying my hair black, before that I was a natural blond :), I'm a total OCD neat freak, and I am just barely 5 feet tall.

And here is some of her amazing work:   






 Isn't her work amazing???? She is seriously talented and we are soooo grateful to have her as apart of the My Scraps and More community!!!!!

Thanks Tabitha for always sharing your work with us!!!!!



Thanks for stopping by today,

17 comments :

  1. I love Tabitha's work! Congratulations on being the member of the month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are beautiful Tabitha! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to get to know Tabitha better. I always look forward to seeing her creations - always refreshing, great design and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work, Tabitha! You really keep up on the latest trends and you always are so inspirational! Congrations on being the Member of the Month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome work! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all really fun! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats Tabitha! love your work, always fun colors and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Tabitha! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Tabitha!!! These layouts are so awesome....you are the master of mist & cool backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Tabitha's work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - Tabitha's work rocks! I just love that rainbow page she created. I'm going to hop over to the boards and leave a little love over there too.
    Thanks for sharing your work, Tabitha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Love your layouts - very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your work, girl! Congrats on "member" of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always loved Tabitha's pages! congrats. I had to mapquest where Rice Tx is and it turns out she is only 100 mile away from me! I did not know that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Tabitha. Love your artsy style.

    ReplyDelete