Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Go Big.

Hello and good morning...

Honestly I am in LOVE with the Fancy Pants Everyday Circus line. I know when I picked it out, that I didn't have ANY circus photos. We went years ago, but I don't even remember if I even took many. But I could see how versatile this collection was, and that it could really work with any themed photo.

I knew when I pulled the papers out, I went right for my son's baseball photos and wanted to dig in and scrap them with the papers.



I used several of the Label Stickers through the page along, with enamel dots.



I cut up the Big Top paper, and then added stitching around the edges and adding a few ink splats.



I also border punched the brick paper to add a bit of "grunge" to make the layout more "boy"



So if you can't see past this Everyday Circus collection being just for Circus photos, keep looking... It's there, you just have to let your mind wander a bit....

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

10 comments :

  1. Wow, this is an awesome layout! Love how you cut the big top paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout. Love all the sayings on the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page! Great paper choices - love all the details to make this a very "guy" page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I live this line & how you've used it. I so love a good baseball layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Everyday Circus line is a lot of fun. Your layouts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this one! Love the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this sketch. your page is colorful and fun

    ReplyDelete