Thursday, October 2, 2014

Come on out all you card makers!!

It is almost time to celebrate World Card Making Day!!!  I hope you are planning on joining us for the blog hop we are having this weekend over on  the sketch blog. It's all about the cards!  I really need to replenish my stash so I'm not rushing to make them at the last minute.  In honor of the upcoming holiday I thought I would share a few cards with you.

This first card is a card I made for my secret pal at work.  She isn't a scrapper so hopefully she won't see this and figure out I'm her secret pal.  It was a just card to say hi and offer encouragement.  I thought what better way than to have her two adorable boys on the card.  I actually got lucky and happened to be in the lounge when she found it in her box, so I got to hear her say how cute it was and wonder how in the world someone got the picture of her boys. I printed it off her facebook :)


This second card is an unusual shape for a reason.  It was a goodbye card for someone I work with who decided to resign and is now looking for a new job.  The shape was made so it would fit in the envelope that came with a gift certificate for a pedicure.


For both of these cards I used the Heidi Swapp Dreamy collection. Hope you will come play along with us in the blog hop.

***Tracy***

7 comments :

  1. So excited for world card making day! Your cards are great and I love that you personalized them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the blog hop! Great idea pulling your friends photo off her DB page. She'll love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and looking forward to the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards. Hoping to be able to do the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely looking forward to World Card Making Day! It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, hope to be able to join the blog hop later today.

    ReplyDelete