Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Girl.

Hello and good morning....

I was working on my project life 2012 album... yes I am still working on it!!! And I came across this photo of my lil one and pulled it out because I just couldn't resist scrapping it. I have totally and completely fallen in love with the Fancy Pants True Friend collection.... seriously, it makes me sooo happy to look at it!!! I love the color palette and pattern mix!! It screams fall, but works on anything!!! The second I received my package I opened it right up and dove into it...



The line actually has several cute lil critters on it, which makes me smile.



The Ephemera Packs have become my FAVE embellie packs lately, it's full of lots of bits and pieces to add to your projects!!





Make sure to head over to the forum to see the daily (Monday through Friday) challenges that all the DT's post to play along with. There is a monthly prize for playing along to one lucky winner. 

Also in the forums we have kit swap for our fun and games this month. You make a kit for another forum member and send it to them and they can make a page or two with your kit, and then you would receive one to work with too!! It's always fun to get involved with.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Such an adorable layout, love all the cute embellies you used on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture and layout. And I totally agree - that is a great mix of colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page! Love all the little embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie pie, great page too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely page. cute little critters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, working away at 2012. And you got another good page w such a sweet pic! (I managed I finish '12, but did I ever finish my kids' baby books? *blush*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photo and I like the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Kraft paper background and the pops of pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete