Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Sending out the warmest wishes to you and your family on this blessed day. Christmas time is such a wonderful time of year. I see so much of what people can truly be this time of year with their joy and generosity.  What an amazing world we would live in if the good cheer of Christmas could be carried year round.  

Merry Christmas to all my scrappy friends!!



This page was created with the Happy Holidays kit.
 


This will be my last blog post here at My Scraps and More.  It is time for me to take a step back to catch up on the craziness of life. I have loved being a part of this amazing design team and look forward to seeing what the new team will bring.  

***Tracy***

5 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas to you all!! Very cute layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I love the paper pieced trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout - I love those trees. Good luck in your future adventures in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be missed Tracy! Love your layout and the way you did the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the trees and the white lettering on the black

    ReplyDelete