Thursday, February 26, 2015

Brrrr!!!

I kid, I kid.  Lisa here...writing to you from Sunny Southern California (I know, I know, please don't hate me!) to share this page I created for our Word Up Challenge.  Use the word "brr" on a page. I chose to create my layout using the brand spankin new Simple Stories Snow Fun Collection Kit.  It tells the story of a little college visit I took with my daughter Jillian to Greely Colorado last month.  Boy was it cold!! (I'm pretty sure that 15 degrees is cold to anyone but to our weak Southern California blood, it was SUPER cold- hence the title!)



Hope to see you playing along in the forum with our challenges!  You can find this one HERE.

7 comments :

  1. What a super cute page, love the adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wood grain background with the snowflakes! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 degrees is mighty cold ..... glad I live in Arizona! Love the look of the snowflakes against the woodgrain background .. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this paper collection - the wood grains with the snowflakes. Great photo with the temp on it!

    ReplyDelete