Thursday, April 23, 2015

Celebrate!

Hi there, Lisa S here today to share this layout I created using the brand new and absolutely beautiful Maggie Holmes and Crate Confetti line.


The beautiful golds, aquas and pinks are SO on trend and make for perfectly coordinated layouts.  I think my favorite parts of the collection are the Chipboard and the Ephemera Embellishments.  Other than a little bit of the Specialty Vellum Paper and the Gold Foil Specialty Paper from the Crate Journey collection the whole layout is built on those embellishments.  So easy!!  Have fun shopping!!!!

4 comments :

  1. What a super trendy paper line !!! and such a fantastic layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the gold you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of my favorite colors! Super pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of my favorite colors! Super pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete