Sunday, May 24, 2015

Cousin Love with Studio Calico


I fell in love with the new Studio Calico collections, and could not wait to dig into them!!! I loved all the star papers and knew I just had to create my background by piecing together the Amelia papers 012 and 005.

I wanted to create a staggered grid with some fun frames I recently got in the shop. The larger Pink Paislee frames from the 4x4 instagram pack were perfect for housing my photo and embellishments.
I chose to use some gold and glittered Heidi Swapp frames for my title and embellishments along the top and bottom of my frame stacks.

Adding just the right touch of glitz and fun, I sprinkled the Heidi Swapp reinforcments along with my sequins on my page. I love how fun and versatile these can be, I can see them used for so many things like backing enamel dots or brads, or stand alone emellishments like I did!
 
I hope this layout inspires you to play around with your fun frames in new ways. I just Love the star paper and I hope this makes you love it too! You can see the whole Amelia collection HERE in the shop!
I hope everyone has an Amazing Sunday!!!
                                                                     Brianna

No comments :

Post a Comment