Saturday, May 23, 2015

Five

Hello and welcome to the weekend!  Hope yours is off to a great start!  Today, I'm sharing a layout I created for this week's Word Up Wednesday challenge. I used Dear Lizzy's new Fine and Dandy collection from the My Scraps and More Shop! I love the birthday themed embellishments and the fun colors of this line!  


I used of of the gold foil numbers from the Ephemera pack for my title, as well as the cute sentiment tag!  


The collection includes two sheets of 6x12 Chipboard Accents which includes these adorable candles!  For the challenge, I asked participants to incorporate an embellishment they don't use often. I still have a large jar of buttons so I decided to use a few that coordinate with the colors of the papers.  




Loving the bright colors and prints!  


Check out the My Scraps and More Shop to see this collection and much more!  
Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to check to the forums for daily challenges and inspiration!  
Have a great day!









2 comments :

  1. Love the stitching, the fun embellishments, and the great patterned paper! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete