Friday, July 3, 2015

Just Plain Cute with Basic Grey

Happy Friday, friends!  Missy here.  I have a "just plain cute" layout to share with you all today :)  I used the Basic Grey Prism collection for this, and you can still pick it up in the My Scraps Store.  I started with the triangle stamp from the collection and just randomly stamped it onto white cardstock.  I used some blue distress ink over an American Crafts flower stencil to create some blue interest in the background and then added some blue, orange and black spray splatters.

I layered a few pieces of tissue paper behind the photo and some patterned paper.  I used some of the coordinating die cut flowers, circles, chipboard and acetate pieces on the right hand side.  I really love the color combos in this collection.


I cut this messy frame on my Cameo using patterned paper.  The large flowers are from the Jillibean Soup Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup collection...you can get this stamp set HERE.    I just stamped the image and then used gelatos to color them...I love how it turned out!  I fussy cut them out and glued them down...easy!


I created a fun messy circle with this orange thread and then added a flair button from my stash.  Those black Thickers are from American Crafts, and I've been hoarding them...


Here's another look at one of the big stamped flowers at the top...I love how it look layered with that fun frame.


And a final close up of the journaling area.  I added a little stamping here from Elle's Studio and a few sentiment stickers from my stash at the bottom.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

Missy :)

2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous - love all your fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love all the layers you use on your layouts. this is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete