Tuesday, August 18, 2015

You Are So Sweet.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

I wanted to share with you my latest layout, that is also the latest challenge layout for the Got Talent Contest going on over in the forum area.

I wanted to take the rule of threes, that alot of us scrapbookers and artists tend to work in, and use it towards actual techniques on your pages.
I used the Basic Grey Barista collection... one that I was drooling over since I saw it released in the sneaks. I LOVE the muted colors, which I usually don't tend to gravitate towards, but this line was super cool.


I scrapped a photo of my lil one at the park, she was just too excited playing. I used a set of the Evalicious stamps for my "frappe" drink, and paper pieced it together. A technique I haven't used in awhile so it was kinda fun.


I used a few of the Lifes Sweet Evalicious snips throughout the page:


And used a few of the Basic Grey Barista sticker circles and cut them in half and added them on the layout:


I got messy with some gesso and some mist splats through the page and had fun with it.

 Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!


2 comments :