Tuesday, September 1, 2015

At Three.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

I wanted to share a layout with you that I made using the latest Echo Park collection called "The Story Of Our Family." The line has a great mix of patterns and colors, to use with almost any occasion of photos. I scrapped this photo of my lil one at the park a few months ago, and wanted to capture what is important to her right now, at this stage in her life. It changes so quickly with little ones, its great to do this every few months, to see how they've changed and what's most fascinating to them now.


I used some of the Evalicious Black Puffy alpha stickers for my title work and the mini alphas are from the Echo Park collection and the arrow is from the chipboard embellies pack.


I listed her at the moment favorites right now:


And topped off the page with this adorable lil owl, I'm such a sucker for owls, and a few pops of enamels:


So break out those family photos.. it shouldn't be too hard right.. LOL!! and get scrapping!!!!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment