Sunday, September 20, 2015

Gingerbread house with Photo Play

Happy Sunday scrappy friends!! This week we have been showcasing two amazing lines by the new company Photo Play Paper. I had the honor to play around with the Dear Santa holiday collection. Christmas is by far, my favorite holiday, so playing early with a Christmas collection was perfection!
I wanted to mimic the grid photo by creating a grid pattern as my background, alternating a few papers in red tones. How amazingly do they compliment one another!
One of the papers in the collection has these fun countdown circled numbers, and I just knew I had to fussy cut and focus on the number 24 as we often create our gingerbread houses on Christmas Eve!
I backed the number with a hand cut banner for added emphasis and dimension, tucking some beautiful holly berry stickers found in the collection behind it. Creating some more dimension on my page, I used the alphas stickers and backed them with a tan paper, popping them with pop dots.
I love how beautifully this collection came together for the perfect page to document out tradition.
                                                           Brianna

No comments :

Post a Comment