Sunday, November 29, 2015

Dear sweet child of mine with American Crafts

I am all about all things girly this month, since we are set to introduce baby girl #4 into the family any day now. I wanted to create a sweet page for my recent sonogram photo that was great for a baby photo without feeling too babyish. I started by creating strips of crepe paper folded in accordion style to my base paper as my background.
Once these were glued down, I focused on my photo by mating multiple papers and a white doily from my stash. Using some fun embellishments including these acrylic shapes by AC , maggie holmes sequins ,  and some simple pink thread, I created a playful strip on either side of my photo for more subtle detail.
I wanted to mix up my alphas for a fun look, using both a Heidi Swapp glittered alpha and a puffy gold alpha by Studio Calico.
I love how the soft pallet and subtle embellishments created just the right sweetness for my baby girl page!!
                                                                    Brianna

No comments :

Post a Comment