Saturday, November 7, 2015

Over The Rainbow

Hello and happy Saturday!  The Pinspirational Crop has begun at the My Scraps and More Forums! Get ready for lots of inspiration and fun challenges!  My first challenge is based on movies and today I'm sharing my page using Maggie Holmes' Shine collection!  Can you guess what my favorite movie is? LOL 


I cut strips from "Cheer" to create a sort of rainbow and layered them across my page. I used glitter black foam American Craft Thickers for my tile and added Shine Chipboard Accents.  

I love the variety of Ephemera in all of the Crate Paper collections! I layered a cute as well as a gold foil banner under my photo. 

More cute chipboard pieces as well as coordinating stickers! I love the gold glitter/black frame! 

More ephemera loveliness!! I also added a doily as well as enamel dots from my stash. 

I color coordinated chipboard and stickers to each of the pattern colors to keep my rainbow theme!

Thanks for stopping by today! Visit the forums today and tomorrow for lots more Pinspirational challenges!
Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment