Thursday, November 19, 2015

Reno or Bust

Hi there, Lisa here today with one of my favorite styles of layouts...the grid.  I created this for the Word Up Wednesday challenge, which is to journal around the edges of your layout.  


I mashed up Crate Paper's last two travel lines (Open Book and Journey) for this layout, but honestly, one of my favorite parts is the QR code.  I  know I've talked about them before, but it's a great way to get video on your layouts.  There are many apps to create these with your youtube videos.  I just upload the videos off my phone (which means then I can delete them, too, saving lots of space on my phone) and then create the QR code and print it out.  You can scan it and see my quick little video of how excited I was to be in a snow storm in May!  LOL


Hope you enjoy!  Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment