Tuesday, November 17, 2015

XO XO.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!! 
XO XO... every time I hear that I think of the Gossip Girl voice from the show saying it outloud.

I'm sharing another layout from the Pinspiration Crop that was going on in the forum. I choose a cool photo from the hair and beauty board- a photo of some super cute painted nails. I love being able to pull inspiration from photos, from whatever area of art they may be from.

This photo is of my lil one several years ago while we were on a family vacation before school started. Sometimes I just get the urge to pull out the older photos and scrap them. I love looking back and seeing how much the kids have grown.


I used Crate's Maggie Holmes Shine collection. Every now and again, I find a line that I can use over and over again.. yup, this is totally one of them forsure. I pulled alot of my older alphas, and used five different fonts for the title work on the page:


And of course added some misting on the layout too a few enamels and several stickers from the collection:


So pull out some old alphas and use them on the page, repeat the title several times and make it stand out. Grab inspiration from anywhere and everything... Let your creative mind run free...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment :

  1. LOVE THIS! The colors are awesome and really pop against the black!!!

    ReplyDelete